||To meet the financial requirements of medical/healthcare professionals.
- Individuals & Firms / Companies /Trusts engaged in providing medical, pathological / diagnostic & other healthcare services, where minimum 51% of shareholding / stake is held by qualified practitioners.
- Proponents should be professionally qualified in the age group of 25 to 60 years with minimum qualification of a degree from a recognised statutory body such as :
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
1. For acquiring premises on ownership basis or purchase of plot & construction thereof, for the purpose of establishing/ running clinics, nursing homes, pathological labs, hospitals subject to compliance with license / registration requirements under laws of State / Central Govt. as the case may be
For setting up /running clinics, nursing homes, pathological labs, hospitals on rented premises subject to compliance with license / registration requirements under laws of State / Central Govt. as the case may be. Lease period should not be less than term loan repayment period.
2. Expansion/ renovation/ modernization of existing premises/ Clinic/ Nursing Home, Pathological lab. Hospital.
3. For purchase of furniture & fixture, furnishing, renovation of existing clinics, nursing homes, pathological labs, hospital.
4. For purchase of medical equipment for clinics/hospitals/ scanning centres/ pathological laboratories/ diagnostic centres, professional tools, computers, UPS, software, books.
5. For purchase of Ambulance/ Utility vehicles.
6. Working Capital requirement for meeting recurring expenses, stock of medicines / consumables etc.
|Nature of Facility & Repayment
||For Business Premises/ Equipment Loan : Term Loan repayable in 5-10 years depending upon the purpose and viability including moratorium of upto 12 months The moratorium can be extended upto 24 months in need based cases, where construction of building is also proposed alongwith purchase of plot, subject to ensuring viability of the project.
Interest during moratorium can be capitalized.
Vehicle Loan : Term loan repayable in 5-7 years with moratorium of 1-2 months for ambulance, vans and other utility vehicles
WC(Clean): CC/OD on clean basis
|EXTENT OF FINANCE(Need based , on servicing capability)
||Segregated in three segments viz:
|Business Premises/ Purchase of plot & construction thereof/ Equipment Loan
||Rs. 1.00 crore
||Rs 1.00 crore
1.Business premises /Purchase of plot & construction thereof/ Equipment loan : Equipment financing by Import of machinery through LC to be permitted. A separate sublimit for the same to be approved at the time of sanction.
2. Vehicle Loan: For purchase of ambulance, van and other utility vehicles as per the requirement of the project subject to a cap of Rs. 1.00 crore.
3. WC(Clean): To be assessed as per the project subject to cap of Rs. 1.00 crore.
1. 25% for acquisition of premises and/or expansion/ renovation/ modernization of existing premises.
2. 15% for purchase of equipment/ machinery
3. 15% on cost of vehicle on road for Ambulance/ other Vehicle
4. NIL in case of WC (clean).
- Hypothecation of assets acquired out of Bank Finance.
- Equitable Mortgage of property in case of construction/acquisition/ renovation of Land & Building.
- Loans upto Rs.1 crore to be covered under CGTMSE Guarantee scheme.(subject to investment in equipment)
- Loans above Rs 1 crore up to Rs 10 crore no collateral security may be insisted upon.
- For loans above Rs 10 crore, minimum 20% collateral security to be obtained.
Guarantee Coverage under CGTMSE
- Personal guarantee of promoters /directors/Trustees etc.
1. The CGTMSE coverage for loans up to Rs.1 crore, is mandatory.
2. Premium of CGTMSE Guarantee and annual fee to be borne as per present guidelines. The CGTMSE coverage should be for the entire tenure of the loan.
3. The Guarantee coverage under CGTMSE will be available as per the terms, eligibility criteria and premium defined under the scheme
|RATE OF INTEREST
For Term Loan/ WC( Clean)
- 1.00% over 1 year MCLR (8.50%) + BSS (0.30%) - Presently 9.80% p.a.
In case proponents are providing collateral security, further concession in ROI may be permitted as under :
Market value of collateral security
1 Yr MCLR + BSS + 0.75% i.e. 9.55% p.a
(i.e. further concession of 0.25% )
1 Yr MCLR + BSS + 0.50% i.e. 9.30% p.a.
(i.e. further concession of 0.50%)
For Vehicle Loan:
For encouragement and support of women entrepreneurs and professionals (Doctors) where minimum 51% of shareholding/stake is held by women, additional concession of 50 BPS shall be offered in ROI as permitted under Priyadarshini Scheme. Overall concession to women/CGTMSE/on account of collateral security etc. should not be more than 0.50%.
1.00% over 1 year MCLR (9.30%) + BSS (0.30%) - Presently 9.80% p.a.
|Processing Fees and Documentation Charges
- 50% of applicable charges plus service tax for all facilities.
- Valuation / Title search / Stamp Duty / CERSAI / Registration charges as per actual.
- No processing fee for retail loans to spouse.
- Free debit card.
- Free internet banking
- 50% discount on maintenance charge of D-Mat a/c.
- There is no prepayment penalty if the loan is adjusted by the borrower from his own verifiable legitimate sources